Take a look at just a few of the advantages of becoming a CAA:
- Jobs - there are roles for analysts around the world, and a CAA qualification will place you in a good position to obtain one.
- Global passport - with this internationally recognised qualification, you’ll be able to work worldwide.
- Open doors - gain greater access to a career in financial services—and many other industries.
- Recognition - gain industry recognition of your skillset.
- No pre-requirements - other than Module 0, there are no pre-requirements to completing this qualification.
- Flexibility, mobility and worldwide access - study where and when it suits you—and take exams at any of the 1,500+ exam locations in over 170 countries.
- Network - communicate and learn with professionals like you all around the world.
- Apprenticeships - if you’re in the UK, you can take advantage of apprenticeship schemes.
Benefits to employers
Over the last few years, the number of analysts working in professional technical roles in financial services has grown. The CAA qualification will provide your employees with the skills to keep your organisation competitive and effective - and will instil in your stakeholders, regulators and the wider public confidence in your staff.
The CAA offers a business focus, high academic standards and an association with an internationally recognised brand
Once your employees earn their CAA, they will be part of a global association that will uphold members to high professionalism and professional development standards. Encouraging your employees to become qualified will bring those professional assets to your organisation. What’s more, investing in the development of your teams will aid staff retention and motivation.
The CAA will:
- Professionalise technical and analytical roles.
- Provide assurance to your clients that those working for them are suitably qualified to do the work.
- Aid staff retention and boost morale.
- Help you to attract the best employees to your business.
There is plenty more information about the benefits on the qualification pages of the CAA Global website.
If you would like to speak to CAA Global about how you can introduce the CAA qualification into your organisation, please contact them directly
CAA Administration Team
CAA Global, c/o Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1st Floor, Park Central, 40-41 Park End Street, Oxford OX1 1JD