Employers can offer support to students studying for the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries’ (IFoA’s) exams through:
- study leave
- financial assistance
- by appointing a Student Employer Contact
How does the IFoA engage with employers?
We value the working relationship we have with employers and encourage involvement by offering the following ways to keep updated:
- annual employer meetings
- a student newsletter
- an employer newsletter
- individual employer meetings
- on demand employer visits at new student days
- presentations for employers on developments and changes
Do you have a Student Employer Contact in place?
At the IFoA we pride ourselves on working collaboratively with our student employers. It is vital that we get your feedback and work with you to support your students, so make sure you have a Student Employer Contact registered with us.
How does this benefit you?
- direct communication with the IFoA
- be the first to receive important information about any changes which may affect your students
- have your say about a hot topic, such as Education Strategy Review
How can I become a Student Employer Contact?
You might also like
General information and practical advice that will be useful in your studies
Education Services Team
Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1st Floor, Park Central, 40/41 Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1JD
We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days.