You can apply for exemptions from our CT1-8 exams if you have gained the China Association of Actuaries qualification by passing their exams between 17 March 2011 and 30 September 2015.
Currently we cannot grant exemptions to anyone who achieved China Association of Actuaries qualifications before 17 March 2011 or after 30 September 2015.
Applying for exemptions
To apply for exemptions from the IFoA exams you need to supply the following information:
- a completed exemption application form, including required fees
- a certified copy of your official exam history in both Chinese and English from the CAA showing
- exam passes in the relevant modules and the date passed
- the date Associateship from the CAA was obtained
- certified confirmation of your membership of the CAA
You might also like
General information and practical advice that will be useful in your studies
Education Services Team
Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, 1st Floor, Park Central, 40/41 Park End Street, Oxford, OX1 1JD
We aim to respond to all enquiries within two working days.