Notice is hereby given that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the INSTITUTE AND FACULTY OF ACTUARIES will be held at The Hub, Edinburgh on Wednesday 26 June 2019 at 16.30 (Preceded by tea from 16.00) and followed by a PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS given by John Taylor.
TO BE FOLLOWED BY CELEBRATORY DRINKS, FOR MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS, AND AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET AND SPEAK WITH THE IFoA PRESIDENTIAL TEAM.
For all members and volunteers (both based in Scotland and those visiting Edinburgh on 26 June), this is an opportunity to celebrate the installation of John Taylor as the next President of the IFoA and a chance for us to say thank you to all who support the IFoA.
EVENT TO CLOSE AT APPROX 19.00
- To receive and consider the Report of the Council Session 2018/2019
- To receive and consider the financial statement of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries for the past financial year
- To appoint auditors for the forthcoming year
- To authorise Council to set the auditors’ remuneration
- To announce the result of the elections of Council members
- The President, Jules Constantinou, to make some remarks
- To install the new President, John Taylor
CLOSE AGM AT APPROXIMATELY 17:00 AND RE-OPEN AT 17:30
8. John Taylor, President, to give his Presidential Address.
Nearest Public Transport