In order to obtain the spreadsheets from the CMI for CMI Working Paper 43, CMI Working Paper 50 and CMI Working Paper 52, please complete the Spreadsheets Request Form. We will retain your contact details so that we can keep you updated of developments, if appropriate. The data the spreadsheets contain is highly aggregated and intended for use in rate-fitting.
The spreadsheets are made available on the understanding that you agree to the following conditions:
- the data contained in the spreadsheets is intended to allow experimentation with alternative sets of diagnosis rates and may not be suitable for any other purpose
- although the CMI has made reasonable attempts to validate the data its accuracy cannot be guaranteed and the CMI accepts no liability for its use
- although the CMI has made reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy of the spreadsheets, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and the CMI accepts no liability for their use
- the CMI will not provide any support in relation to the software
- the data and the spreadsheets will be made available for your company’s use only. The spreadsheets, the data or copies of the data must not be passed to any other organisation
- in any published comment or analysis you will acknowledge the CMI as the source of the spreadsheets and data.
In using the spreadsheets and data we request that you communicate any issues you discover to the Critical Illness Committee by emailing email@example.com at the earliest opportunity
The CMI are keen that alternative approaches to the derivation of diagnosis rates and any difference in the results are discussed with the Committee before any public comment is made. We hope you will feel able to abide by this request.
The spreadsheets are provided on CD and function with Office 2003 and Office 2007.
To contact the Critical Illness Committee please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like
If you have any questions about the CMI please email